Bismillahirahmanirrahim
In the name of God, most graceful most merciful.


Dear brothers and sisters I welcome you with the universal beautiful greetings of Islam
Assalamualaikumwarrahmatullahiwabarakatuh

Monday, June 14, 2010

First Time

~ Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of God, most graceful most merciful.

Ahlan wa sahlan wa marhabanbikum
Dear brothers, sisters I welcome you with the universal beautiful greetings of Islam, Assalamualaikumwarrahmatullahiwabarakatuh..may peace be with you.

Alhamdulillah after two hours of brainstorming with critical-handling manipulating the MS Word 2007, finally I manage to complete this task. Please wait for the presentation session. Hopefully you could stay with me along the upcoming session. May Allah bless you..May the force be with you.

p/s: hehehe... never think I will have my own blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your response. I'll come back to you shortly ~ InsyaAllah ( by God's will) :)